Sourcing & Project Engineer | Aarschot
Our Purchase & Sourcing specialist
REASONS FOR CHOOSING HOSPITAL LOGISTICS
Hospital Logistics, headquartered in Aarschot, offers health and welfare institutions an integrated package of logistics services. Our core task is to supply various locations of a healthcare institution from one of our 7 Medical Distribution Centres in Belgium and the Netherlands to our clients’ departments. Hospital Logistics helps clients in the hospital and care sector to (re)organise their logistics flows as efficiently as possible. To support our logistics services in the Residential Care team in Aarschot, we are looking for a Sourcing & Project Engineer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You are a member of the team that is responsible for our logistics services to residential care centres, home nursing organisations … Hereby an overview of the tasks:
- (Strategic) purchasing tasks for the full range of this BU, i.e., office supplies, medical materials, maintenance items, …
- Follow up of implementations at new clients, i.e., installations of a stock management system, setting up a web shop, support with the composition of the product range … You function here as Project Manager.
- Follow up & support internal optimisations related to the BU.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
- Decisiveness, you know that word! Thinking and doing are different concepts; and you know what you should do first, but you continue to stay with it.
- You love to get the message across in any form.
- Administrative and computer skills (Excel, Word,) help you with that.
- We are not big in size, so we expect you to be able to work independently. Hands-on is the attitude!
- You share with your colleagues what you are doing, and you bring structure to the work and organisation.
- Experience in the purchasing industry will certainly come in handy, even if you are a confident person.
- You speak and write fluently French and English.
- You can look back on at least 2 years of experience in a similar function.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
A challenge. And what a challenge it is. A role in a company with perspectives, where the customers within healthcare are central. A role of significance where you can make a difference within an ambitious framework. A competitive salary and extra-legal benefits are included.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
270 employees spread over 6 MDCs (medical distribution centres): 2 in Belgium and 4 in the Netherlands. Active thinking about the future and possible innovations is high on our agenda, as well as respect for a sustainable supply chain. With the solutions we implement today, tomorrow’s evolutions were already considered yesterday. This way, we always try to be one step ahead.