Senior Specialist Environment | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business that has been providing jobs and job security in the logistics sector since 1928. Our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to undertake, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This allows us as a company to continuously invest in growth with a positive outlook on the future. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
We are looking for a Senior Specialist Environment in Genk.
As Senior Specialist Environment, you will be responsible for ensuring that environmental legislation is complied with for H.Essers Belgium sites, with an understanding of providing support to all parties involved.
What will you do?
- Act as first-line contact and advisor on environmental issues to ensure that the parties concerned are correctly informed.
- You are responsible for drawing up and following up all environmental-technical documents and reports in accordance with environmental legislation in Belgium.
- You are responsible for implementing and supporting projects.
- Master’s level of thinking
- Knowledge of environmental laws and regulations
- Environmental coordinator A
- Clear communication at all levels in Dutch and English
WAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary is with meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers Benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through the H.Essers Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.