Project Manager Buildings | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7500 ambitious colleagues dare to undertake, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. Because growing sustainably is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
We are looking for a Project Manager Buildings in Genk
As Project Manager Buildings, you are the pivot of our projects within our Buildings department.
What do you do concretely?
- In order to get projects off to a good start, as Project Manager you will ensure impeccable coordination of our projects related to infrastructure works being renovation, refurbishment of warehouse/office space, …
- Preparing requests for quotes based on the technical needs and carefully assessing them to arrive at a price-conscious and quality solution is a crucial task in which you take the lead.
- Providing and handling sprinkler recommendations is also part of your responsibilities. This includes: acting as the contact person within the organization for the provision of sprinkler advice: being responsible for communication with the external expert of the fire insurer; translating the advice of the external expert into clear advice within the organization, …
- Innovative opportunities that arise on the market do not escape your attention
- Master’s level of thinking
- Strong communication skills and diplomatic attitude
- You are a born team player, time manager and pragmatist with analytical insights and a sense of structure.
- You succeed like the best in setting the right priorities.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- Your attractive salary is supplemented with meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance and My Essers Benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive leave scheme.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training programs that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through the H.Essers health program Fit2Grow.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.