Team Manager Customer Service | Lommel
he pivotal point of our customer service department
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers. We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Team Manager Customer Service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Essentially, you ensure the smooth operation and continuity of our customs department by steering and supporting our customs declarants. You are responsible for the further professionalization of the department by continuously evaluating the existing processes and adjusting them where necessary. What else?
- As a mentor, you take care of the team and the permanent development of your colleagues. You have no equal when it comes to steering, coaching and enthusing.
- In addition to managing and coordinating our declarants, you make sure that the workload is well attuned so that the activities can run smoothly.
- Like no other, you succeed in aligning the current knowledge of the employees with the current processes and procedures.
- You monitor the activities and provide support to the services in order to ensure the proper functioning of the service.
- Taking care of a smooth operational implementation of new customers is also part of your challenging tasks.
- As a team manager, you will act as a point of contact for both internal and external colleagues and order to provide advice in specific matters. Developing a network is also part of this.
- You follow up on the usual KPIs, you work closely together with the Compliance team and you are responsible for drawing up and following up the holiday planning and the occupancy rate.
- Finally, you take care of the preparation of permit applications and changes.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As teamleader YOU are the final point of contact for our customers. No bottleneck is too great for you. Like no other, you know how to sort out procedures, regulations and quality standards and you succeed in optimising them. You demonstrate people management skills, a hands-on mentality in which accuracy and customer focus are of paramount importance. Even when things get busier, you manage to support your team with the necessary maturity, independence and professionalism, as well as speaking to customers and drivers. Since you meet national and international drivers and customers, you can easily address them in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will be part of an experienced and close-knit team, so you will always receive the necessary support, and in turn offer it to your drivers. Colleagues will guide you through the fascinating world of logistics and all the administrative processes and flows that go with it. Within our warehouse operations, no day is the same! This provides the necessary variety in addition to the wide range of tasks you already have. Finally, we always want to provide our customers and drivers with the very best service so that every improvement suggestion
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!