Team Manager Customer Service | Frankenthal
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers. We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Team Manager Customer Service in Kammann.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As team manager, you are responsible for coaching, evaluating and enthusing your team members. Your concern is also to guarantee optimal occupancy. With your experience you bring the necessary structure to ensure that the quality remains guaranteed. Optimising processes is also one of your responsibilities.
- As a mentor, you take care of the team and the permanent development of your colleagues. You know better than anyone how to steer, coach and enthuse.
- In addition to managing and coordinating your team, you make sure that the workload is well attuned so that the activities can run smoothly.
- Like no other, you succeed in aligning the current knowledge of the employees with the current processes and procedures. Ensuring that the team always uses the most appropriate working methods so that they work in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
You constantly strive to improve the existing processes.
- As Team Manager, you act as the central point of contact for both internal colleagues and external customers. Developing a network of suppliers and subcontractors is also part of the job.
- Finally, you follow the usual KPIs and you are also responsible for drawing up and following up the leave planning and the occupancy rate.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Team Manager are a born people manager and negotiator and are committed to profitability, efficiency and thoroughness. Motivating a team, directing it and lifting it to a higher level, are your second nature. Your experience, knowledge and insights within a similar position form the perfect basis. You can build a relationship of trust like no other, not only with internal stakeholders, but also with suppliers. With your vision and solutions, you can motivate and convince them easily.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to help write our international success story from the front row. Our family culture guarantees a high level of commitment and collegiality. We offer you the opportunity to take on challenges that present themselves every day within the growing logistics sector, and do this close to home and within a collegial working environment. Of course this growth goes hand in hand with the professional growth of our employees. Your knowledge within purchase is given every opportunity to develop further and your proposals and ideas will be heard quickly thanks to our flat structure.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It’s the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!