Professional Warehouse Logistics | Bucharest
You are the foremost administrative key figure for our customers and drivers.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an Professional Warehouse Logistics.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a Professional Warehouse Logistics, you not only ensure a correct follow-up and proper management of our stock, but you also know how to give our customers an accurate answer about their existing stock at all times;
- You will be in charge of managing the documents involved in the product distribution process;
- You will make delivery reports for our customers;
- You will archive documents and make opis when handing over documents to suppliers;
- This means that on the one hand you are responsible for a smooth processing of the mailbox. On the other hand, you guarantee an open and smooth communication towards our customers;
- You brief our international and national drivers at the counter about the shipment they need to transport, from arrival to departure. You make sure that they also have the necessary administrative documents at their disposal;
- Within our warehouse, you are the person who keeps the drivers, the customers, and our own organization happy on a daily basis with your smooth, administrative approach;
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As Professional Warehouse Logistics, you are the first point of contact for our drivers and customers.
- Like no other you know how to sort out the procedures, regulations, quality standards and you succeed in putting this in order administratively.
- Have computer operating knowledge, especially Excel.
- You have the ability to organize and manage a large volume of documents.
- You demonstrate a hands-on mentality in which accuracy and customer focus are of paramount importance.
- Even when things get busier, you manage to speak to customers and drivers with the necessary maturity, independence and professionalism.
- Let’s not forget that you already have great PC operating skills and you will have a easy time with our internal programs and platforms, which have a friendly interface.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
At H.Essers you will find yourself in a family environment with a good work-life balance. You will be part of an experienced and close-knit team, so you will always receive the necessary support, even when the job is new to you. Colleagues will guide you through the fascinating world of logistics and all the administrative processes and flows that go with it. Finally, we always want to provide our customers and drivers with the absolute best service so that every improvement suggestion is always considered. We also hope to be able to consider your suggestions so that we can further optimize our administrative procedure for customers, our drivers, and ourselves!
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 sites in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business we can guarantee short decision lines so you can respond quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. The ideal combination for satisfied customers and employees so that they too can grow in their job!