Process Manager | Genk
More efficient, simple and profitable. You are the driving force behind process improvements and simplifications.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Process Manager | Transport General Cargo.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As process manager, YOU have the final responsibility for the standardization of the operational and administrative processes of our department in Moldova. What does this mean concretely?
- Analysing the current processes and detecting optimisations so that the processes run more efficiently, is something in which you excel.
- You take the lead in the process improvement projects so that the project objectives are realised in time, within budget and as expected.
- Furthermore, you will act as liaison between the department in Moldova and the Belgian operational departments so that efficient operation can be guaranteed, taking into account everyone’s interests.
- In addition, you will transfer your knowledge and acquired expertise regarding the new procedures and working regulations to the operational stakeholders via training sessions.
- Last but not least. You strive to identify points of improvement around an optimal project approach – with a long-term vision – and respect these in order to ensure a uniform project approach within Engineering.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You combine your critical and analytical way of thinking with a love for numbers and data. As an essential link between the departments, a service-oriented attitude is indispensable. Your creativity, willingness to find solutions, strong communication skills and diplomatic conviction skills make you the bridge builder we are looking for to optimise our operations in Moldova even further.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to manage challenging projects from beginning to end within the growing sector of logistics within a collegial working environment. This growth is inextricably linked to the personal development of our employees. Thanks to our flat structure, your innovative, sustainable proposals and ideas will quickly be heard.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to contribute actively to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.