Operations Support | Lommel
The foremost pivotal point between our operations, the customer and management.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers. We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an Operations Support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As operations support, you ensure that both existing and new collaborations between external customers and our operations run optimally by providing proper preparation, guidance and support. YOU are the pivot in the operational cooperation between the internal and external stakeholders. What does this mean concretely?
- You are responsible for the operational quality of various KPIs within the business unit and for their follow-up.
- From these KPI analyses, efficiency and cost-saving actions will be set up, which you will roll out.
- As a projectleader you take the lead in the start-up/follow-up of both internal and external improvement projects.
- For large-scale projects -initiated by our engineering department- you take on a supporting role. As operations support you act at all times as central contact for all parties involved and you know how to inform all parties.
- Finally, you support the Operations Manager, Business Unit Manager and Supervisor in their daily operational activities.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As operations support you can count on an extensive set of analytical, numerical skills that you combine with a healthy dose of entrepreneurship and an indispensable interest in transport. As a point of contact for our client, a service-oriented mind-set is key. Your solution-oriented attitude, strong communication skills and diplomatic attitude make you the perfect centrepiece between our operations, the client and the management.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to help write our international success story from the front row. Start your new career as a key player in our rapidly growing warehouse operations. Our family culture guarantees a high level of commitment and collegiality. The extensive training offer makes you the strong leader we are looking for and gives you the opportunity to grow further within our organization.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Join the H.ESSERS adventure. It will guarantee you the necessary variety, challenge, independence and satisfaction. Roll up your sleeves and apply for this challenge!