Administrator Transport | Novara
An impeccable administrative support and follow-up of our transport-department, that is your job.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an Administrator Transport
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your main task will be providing support for the planning and the customer service department, follow-up of our loading, trucking, railing, shipping and delivery performance across Europe.
- Supporting your colleagues, monitoring the planning, and ensuring that all stakeholders have the necessary information and documents, that is your main concern.
- You are responsible for carefully preparing and dispatching documents (consignment notes, CMRs, loading and unloading lists, etc.).
- You’ll continuously be in contact with people in- and outside our company, and you will assist in the complete performance of our transport orders
- You know how to solve customer questions and issues in a creative and customer-friendly way.
- You also help to find efficient solutions to transport problems.
- Next to that you will receive a specific set of tasks for your full responsibility, matching your skills and interests.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
In the position of ‘administrator transport’, you demonstrate a hands-on mentality in which accuracy and customer orientation are of paramount importance. Even when things get busier, you’re able to communicate with the necessary maturity, independence, and professionalism. Since you address national and international stakeholders, you can communicate with them fluently in Italian and English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of transport and customs formalities will help you to quickly familiarise yourself with this challenging role.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will be part of an experienced and close team, so you will always receive the necessary support, even when the job is new to you. Colleagues will guide you through the fascinating world of transport and all the administrative processes and flows that go with it. Within our transport operations, no day is the same! This provides the necessary variety in addition to the wide range of tasks you already have. Finally, we always want to provide our drivers and carriers with the absolute best service so that every improvement suggestion is always considered. We also hope to be able to consider your suggestions so that we can further optimize our administrative procedure!
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. We have been providing reliable employment for years, giving everyone within the company a chance to grow while working on a strong safety culture.