Administrator Cs | Brugge
As a single point of contact, you guarantee excellent service to our national and international customers.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers. We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an Administrator Customer Service, Zeebrugge.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an Administrator CS, you put the optimal contact with our national and international customers first. You act as an escalation point for more complex cases and ensure the implementation of the best possible solution for all parties. What does this mean concretely?
- Specifically, you will offer the top customers of H.Essers an optimal and excellent service by coordinating and mediating between the customer and H.Essers. In this way, you succeed in providing a service that exudes professionalism and customer focus.
- In more complex cases, you will see it as your challenge to act as a determined coordinator between the customer, your colleagues in Customer Care and our Account Managers.
- A Customer Relations Specialist should detect structural problems and take these up with the customer and/or internal supplier. Until the problem is identified, no solution can be worked on. Your role is to suggest and implement operational system/data optimisations.
- Based on your strong and extensive market and product knowledge, you act as a professional and valuable discussion partner. In this way, you contribute (pro)actively to the realisation of the customer’s objectives.
- To ensure that your knowledge remains up-to-date, it is of course essential that you closely follow the developments within the customer’s work area.
- You go the extra commercial mile within the possibilities of your own organisation.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You value the principle of “customer is king” and have already had the opportunity to put this principle into practice within a professional context. You like the national and international dynamics and enthusiasm that are associated with this position and department in the logistics world. Furthermore, you show yourself to be quick-witted, who goes the extra mile for the customer and who dares to think out-of-the-box with colleagues in order to arrive at the most optimal solution for the customer.
Your knowledge/experience in customs, together with your analytical skills, makes you the customer care specialist we are looking for.
Finally, we can only offer this top service if it is accompanied by the knowledge of several languages such as English and Italian.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the chance to contribute daily to the relation with our national and international transport customers. This also makes for an exciting and challenging job, in which you can expect a lot of variety. Rest assured, no two days are ever the same here! At H.Essers, you will always be given the necessary freedom and autonomy to develop personally and excel. After all, the growth of our customers goes hand in hand with the growth of our employees! You can be part of a close and very experienced team and organisation that values reliability, entrepreneurship, simplicity, positivism, and care!
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees so also, they can grow in their job.